Monday, January 17, 2005

The Inaugural Rizide

President Bush will evidently have a new limo fleet to ride in to the inauguration this Thursday.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/01/17/news/newsmakers/bush_cadillac.reut/index.htm

In related news, I would like to announce that I will be driving myself to and from work in a 2002 Chevy Impala beginning around early to mid-February. This car will serve as a slight upgrade from the 1996 Accord which I have been driving. It is slightly bigger with better performance, yet lacks some of the luxurious features which made the Accord so endearing. Honda was not shocked at the customer loss and Chevy reportedly could "give two shits" about the fact that I would be driving one of their products once again. No word yet on whether or not a parade will accompany the inaugural trip up to Evanston from the Lincoln Park area. Police are rumored to be nervous about the potential length of said parade and are considering the request.

No comments: