Monday, January 03, 2005

My Apologies, Loyal Readers

I had a crazy holiday season, and haven't had much time to get on here and write, but I'm back, much to the joy of all of you, I'm sure.

Had a great Christmas and even better New Year's. Mufu and Abby were in town for the weekend and let's just say that the first day of 2005 went pretty damn well for us. Mufu brought home Abby and I brought home these two chicks:

http://www.rockporttours.com/Photo%20Albums/new%20year's%20celebration2.JPG

I'd say a successful night was had by all!

More to follow later, including the reason I started this thing in the first place: so I had a place to post a year-end best of list. Not sure what it will all entail, but I'm guessing I'll work on it quite a bit during class tonight.

Until then...

No comments: